Temporary hiatus

I hate to have to announce this, but it's become clear to me that i need to place La Bricoleuse on a temporary hiatus. We're undergoing some changes at my workplace which, among other things, has meant my teaching load has doubled, and until that changes, I don't see myself having time to write the posts i have typically written in this blog.

I hope that i'll still be able to share at least some book reviews and such, but for the foreseeable future, I don't want to promise regular content which I no longer have time to generate. You can still follow me on Facebook and Instagram, where I do still share relevant links and images; i still make all the cool stuff (and so do my graduate students), we just won't have time for me to write them up for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts