Subscribe to my new YouTube channel!

 


 

I've made the leap into YouTubing, and it only took a pandemic to get me there. But seriously...

With the COVID-19 pandemic raging through the schools/universities that have opened already for on-campus instruction (and often subsequently closed), costuming Facebook was one big anxiety attack. Costume professors were posting in all the groups panicking about how to shift their courses to online delivery, sometimes with only a day's turnaround.
 
Since I've spent the summer digitizing my millinery class for remote delivery this fall, i decided to launch a YouTube channel with short clips on hatmaking topics, in order to help others who might benefit from content from a fellow professional they trust (or maybe that's my hubris), and also to share the knowledge with folx looking to acquire new skills. 
 
Eventually the goal is to broaden the scope to include all sorts of costume crafts, but this semester I'll be adding new millinery content each week.
 
If you're so inclined, please subscribe!

Comments

Popular Posts